firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +447970497363
Chalet Arkle is a luxury self-catering Chalet that sleeps up to fourteen guests in 7 bedrooms, six bedrooms are en-suite plus an extra bedroom. We are located just a 3 minute walk into Chamonix town and only 150 meters from the Savoy ski area.
Chalet Arkle has been recently renovated including a luxury Italian kitchen, all the bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms as well as a new roof with dorma windows to give light and views of the surrounding mountains. The two top floor bedrooms have stunning exposed beams in the walls and ceiling. All bedrooms can be set up as twin or king/superking, 6 bedrooms are en-suite plus an extra bedroom. One of the bedrooms is located at garden level and has views of the Brevent mountain range.
The ground floor includes the kitchen, dining and lounge areas that feature predominantly cream and brown leather sofas and dark woods with subtle lighting reminiscent of a chic boutique hotel. We have a heated ski room to dry your ski boots making them toasty warm for the morning. Great views surround Chalet Arkle, with Mont Blanc, the Auiguille du Midi, Les Dru to the East and the Auiguille Rouge to the West. We have a large private front and back garden with a luxury outdoor hot tub, perfect for relaxing after a hard day on the slopes!
- 6 en-suite bedrooms plus an extra bedroom
- All bedrooms can be set up as twin or king/superking
- Luxury outdoor hot tub
- A brand new en-suite bathroom for the Savoy bedroom at garden level
- Elegant lounge with flat screen TV, UK Sky, DVD player and music docking station
- Wood burning fire
- Fully equipped Italian Kitchen with Lacanche cooker
- Heated ski/boot room
- Laundry room with washing machine, separate dryer and extra fridge/freezer
- First floor balcony accessed through bedrooms 2 (Mont Blanc) and bedroom 3 (Aguille Vert)
- Large front and back garden with stunning views
- High quality furnishings and fittings
- Free Wi-Fi
- All bedrooms recently renovated
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms on the top floor
To review Chalet Arkle on Trip Advisor Click here